The website www.noteka.com is owned and operated by Noteka Ltd.
Publication manager: Philippe COLLET
Headquarters: 127, rue d'Avron - 75020 PARIS
Capital stock: 6,500 euros
Commercial and corporate registration number: B479830994
Host: AMEN SAS - 12-14, Rond Point des Champs Elysées - 75 008 Paris
The contents of this website, including texts, images and their arrangement, is the property of Noteka, Copyright © 2004-2006, Noteka. All rights reserved.
Access to this site and its use are submitted to the regulations listed hereunder and to all applicable laws. In using this site, you accept all of the following:
- Use of the site - The contents of this website, including texts and images, is the property of Noteka and cannot be reproduced or used in any way unless having obtained prior written permission on behalf of Noteka.
- Responsibilities and guarantees - Noteka does not in any way guarantee that all information on this website is correct and does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions found. All information on this website is for informational purposes and is not guaranteed. Noteka makes every reasonable effort to ensure the exactitude of the contents of the website and reserves the right to make any modification it deems necessary at any time and without prior notice. Noteka does not accept responsibility for any damage caused, direct or indirect, traced to the use of or access to this site or any other site linked thereto, including cases in which the company has been notified of possible damages.
- Links - The links contained in this site may give access to other sites managed by persons outside Noteka. Controling neither the activity nor the contents of these sites, Noteka does not in any way guarantee the accuracy, topicality, opportunity or any other caracteristic of information coming from these links.
- Personal data transmitted by user - When you visit this site, Noteka may collect personal data concerning you when you subscibe to the forum. By giving your data via this site, you implicitly accept that they may be used, processed or transfered within the Noteka company. Your data will be manged by our ITC department. In accordance with the law on computing and liberties, you may exercise your right to access and rectification, thereby accessing your personal data, modifying them or having them deleted.
- Modification of the rules of use for this site - Noteka reserves the right to modify the present rules and regulations when updating the contents of this site. As the most updated regulations are those applicable at all times, we suggest that you remain aware of the modifications they are subject to.
- Applicable law, competent court - This website is governed by French laws. Should any dispute arise from its interpretation, the litigation will be submitted to the competent French jurisdictions (Paris).